Get a website that lets Habitats work together to reduce technology costs, and shine with all the uniqueness of your community. Take a look at how others have adopted the Habitat website application to increase visibility, improve donor relations, and cut their technology costs.
Do More for Less
Strengthen your organization, reduce technology costs, and streamline operations with a website application designed by Habitats, for Habitats. It’s so much more than a website! Enjoy integrated fundraising tools from HuTerra's subscription-free online fundraising platform, complete with event ticket sales, and fundraisers that make your supporters a part of your organization, not apart from it.
Sara Kierzek, Director of the Wisconsin State Support Organization (SSO), saw an immediate increase in information requests, event registrations, and donations when the new SSO website went live.
“The new website increased traffic and engagement with the public right away,” Kierzek explains. “It’s improved our visibility with donors and clients, and created stronger collaboration among state Affiliates. That means we’re looking at increasing our impact, providing more affordable housing for Wisconsin residents.”
Join Sara and others getting big results quickly when you:
- Strengthen your organization by participating in a community of Habitat webmasters
- Reduce technology costs by controlling your web content and updating your site easily
- Streamline operations with integrated marketing and fundraising tools
- Share files and forums with other Habitat Affiliates
- Send information to your supporters on all major social networks
- Create cross-posting news feeds to connect your supporters to the larger Habitat community
- Express Affiliate uniqueness with content autonomy
- Ensure supporters find you quickly and easily with Search Engine Optimization
- Connect with supporters where they are with mobile optimization
- Create sustainable revenue sources with integrated free online fundraising
- Include ReStores, HYP groups, and Campus chapters on the Affiliate site, or on independent sites
SSOs in Wisconsin, Kentucky, and North Carolina choose HuTerra because they know the importance of working with real people who really care. HuTerra's mission is to help all nonprofit organizations increase sustainability by reducing costs and improving donor relations. That's why the HuTerra Foundation is covering the setup fee for all Habitat for Humanity organizations for a limited time.
You'll experience increased interest in your organization in just a few days of your new website going live, and you'll be able to stop paying subscription fees for processing online donations and event ticket sales. Get your new website today and you'll be ready to become your own webmaster at the user group meeting coming to your area this fall!